Since 1999 the Arkansas Department of Education has made it possible for many Arkansas teachers to become National Board certified. Upon receiving certification many educators ask, "What do I do now?"
The answer to this question is an organization dedicated to National Board Certified teachers, candidates, facilitators and other education professionals interested in advancing accomplished teaching in our state.
Teaching & Reaching 2014
“Strengthening Excellence in Education throughout Arkansas”
Presented by Arkansas Teachers for National Board Certification
February 8, 2014
- 8:30-9:00 a.m., Registration/Continental Breakfast
- 9:00 a.m.- 3:30 p.m. Conference, *Catered Lunch Buffet included
American Heritage Conference Center, Searcy, Arkansas
Directions to Harding University: http://www.harding.edu/map/ The Heritage Center is listed on the Harding map as The Heritage Inn.
ATNBC is excited to announce the Keynote Speaker:
Ron Thorpe, President & CEO of National Board for Professional Teaching Standards (NBPTS)
Teaching & Reaching 2014 Welcomes:
- Pre-K – 12 Educators & Administrators
- Higher Education Faculty & Administrators
- State & Local Legislators
- National Board Certified Teachers
- National Board Candidates
- National Board Renewal Candidates
Join us for informational sessions addressing the following: Opportunities in Networking for Educators, TESS (Teacher Evaluation), Common Core, Technology in the Classroom, Revisions to the National Board Certification Process, National Board Certification Renewal, Educational Legislation & Policy, Best Teaching Practice, & MUCH MORE!